1 Channel 5V Relay Module without Optocoupler
This is a single Channel isolated 5V 10A relay module for Arduino PIC ARM. It can be used to control various appliances and other types of equipment with a large current. It can be controlled directly with 3.3V or 5V logic signals from a microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic).
It has a 1×4 (2.54mm pitch) pin header for connecting power (5V and 0V), and for controlling the module.
- 2 LEDs to indicate when the relay is ON.
- Works with logic level signals from 3.3V or 5V devices
- Module with diode current protection, short response time
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, hole diameter 3. 1 mm, easy installation and fixing
- Raspberry Pi, Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic can drive the module
- PLC control
- Smart home control