47K Ohm Rotary Potentiometer
A potentiometer is a three-terminal resistor with a sliding or rotating contact that forms an adjustable voltage divider. If only two terminals are used, one end and the wiper, it acts as a variable resistor or rheostat. ( Click here for wide range of resistor)
The measuring instrument called a potentiometer is essentially a voltage divider used for measuring electric potential (voltage); the component is an implementation of the same principle, hence its name.
Potentiometers are commonly used to control electrical devices such as volume controls on audio equipment. Potentiometers operated by a mechanism can be used as position transducers, for example, in a joystick. Potentiometers are rarely used to directly control significant power since the power dissipated in the potentiometer would be comparable to the power in the controlled load.
- Type: Rotary a.k.a Radio Potentiometer
- Maximum Input Voltage: 200Vdc
- Rotational Life: 2000K cycles
- Economical Low Cost.
- Single Turn Linear Taper.
- Voltage and Current Control Circuits
- Used as volume control knobs in radios
- Tuning or controlling circuits
- Analog input control knobs
Package Includes :
1 x 47K Ohm Rotary Potentiometer– Plastic Shaft (Pack of 3)