ASC712 Current Sensor
ASC712 current sensor module is able to detect AC to DC current accurately. This sensor is able to detect current upto 30A and the present current signal can be read via analog I/O port of Arduino.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc. This ACS721 current module is based on an ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current. The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 30A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I/O port of Arduino.
- 5.0 V, single supply operation
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- Ratiometric output from supply voltage
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
Package Includes :
1 x Current sensor 30A
Click here to download the datasheet of ACS712.