Dual axis XY Joystick module
This JoyStick Module PS2 Breakout Sensor is very similar to the ‘analog’ joysticks on PS2 (PlayStation 2) controllers. Directional movements are simply two potentiometers – one for each axis. Pots are ~10k each. It also has a select button that is activated when the joystick is pressed down.
With the help of this Module, you can measure position coordinates on the X and Y axis by moving the “hat”. It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat”.It also contains a switch that is press-able by pushing the “hat” down. Similar to the XBOX controller.
The X and Y axes are two 10k potentiometers which control 2D movement by generating analog signals. When the module is in working mode, it will output two analog values, representing two directions. This module uses the 5V power supply, and value, when reading through analog input, would be about 2.5V, a value will increase with joystick movement and will go up till maximum 5V; the value will decrease when the joystick is moved in another direction till 0V.
- 2.54mm pin interface leads
- Long service life and stable performance
- Standard interface and electronic building blocks
- Widely use in Arduino DIY projects
- Cross rocker as a two-way 10K resistor, with the rocker in a different direction.
- As square wave signal generator which generates a square wave signal
- To provide a signal to the stepping motor driver
- Adjustable pulse generation for chip use
- Produce variable pulse signal, the control-related circuit (PWM dimming, speed)
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x Joystick dual axis.