ENC28J60 Ethernet Module
The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is a board which contains an Ethernet port and converts Ethernet input into SPI. The board is based on Microchip’s ENC28J60 integrated circuit and it can be used to provide internet connectivity to microcontroller systems like Arduino boards over Ethernet.
Since the board is small in size and it supports SPI, it is applicable to a variety of projects.
Utilizes the new SSOP 12 package Microchip ENC28J60 Stand-Alone Ethernet Controller IC featuring a host of features to handle most of network protocol requirements. The board connects directly to most microcontrollers with a standard SPI interface with a transfer speed of up to 25MHz.
The ENC28J60 Ethernet Module is an industry standard Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). It is designed to serve as an Ethernet network interface for any controller equipped with SPI.
This module includes all you need to change your Arduino into an ethernet device for your network. These days many makers prefer WiFi type network communication. Ethernet still has lots of applications and still remains a fast and secure way to connect to network devices.
- Fully Compatible with 10/100/1000Base-T Networks
- Integrated MAC and 10Base-T PHY
- Supports One 10Base-T Port with Automatic Polarity Detection and Correction
- Supports Full and Half-Duplex modes
- Automatic Programmable Retransmit on Collision
- Programmable Padding and CRC Generation
- Automatic Rejection of Erroneous Packets
- SPI Interface with Clock Speeds Up to 20 MHz
- Chipboard ENC28J60/SS.
- The board is 25MHZ crystal.
- The network interface board HR911105A.
- 3.3 V power supply pin.
- Stable performance.
- For Arduino, SPI, AVR, PIC, LPC, STM32.
- Arduino Ethernet Rfid card reader
- LAN/Ethernet Relay Switch
- RGB control using LAN / Ethernet
- Home automation using LAN / Ethernet.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x Ethernet Module ENC28J60.
Click here to download the datasheet of the ENC28J60-I/SO.