Halocode Wireless single-board computer
Makeblock Halocode is a single board computer with built-in Wi-Fi. Designed for programming education, its compact design integrates a broad selection of electronic modules. Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT applications with just a few clicks; it makes creation easy and fun.
Highlight Features of Halocode
- Built-in Wi-Fi modules, for everyday creations
- Easy IoT applications: Using mBlock software*, students can connect to the Internet in just 3 simple steps. mBlock makes it easy to use IoT applications and create simple, smart home devices.
- LAN functionality: Different Wi-Fi modules enable “wireless” or even “limitless” connections between multiple Halocodes, meaning they can provide creative effects such as dreamlike digital art.
- Supports AI speech recognition: Featuring a microphone module and supporting mBlock-integrated Microsoft Cognitive Services, Halocode makes AI speech recognition super-easy to use. Students can learn to apply this cutting-edge technology by creating a fun, interactive playmate or voice-activated device
- Coding made easy with multi-thread programming: 4MB of memory and an Xtensa dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor empower Halocode powerful computing capabilities. It puts the “creative” back in creation, by allowing multiple programs to run simultaneously and synchronizing complex and diverse functions