L293D Motor Driver Module
The L293D Driver Module is a medium power brushed motor driver or an electronic speed controller (ESC) perfect for driving DC Motors and Stepper Motors. It uses the popular L293 motor driver IC. It can drive 4 DC motors on and off, or drive 2 DC motors with directional and speed control.
The driver greatly simplifies and increases the ease with which you may control motors, relays, etc from micro-controllers. It can drive motors up to 12V with a total DC current of up to 600mA.
You can connect the two channels in parallel to double the maximum current or in series to double the maximum input voltage. This motor driver is perfect for robotics and mechatronics projects for controlling motors from micro-controllers, switches, relays, etc. Perfect for driving DC and Stepper motors for micromouse, line following robots, robot arms, etc.
Download the datasheet of L293x IC from the following link.
- Wide supply voltage : 4.5 V to 12 V.
- Max supply current: 600 mA per motor.
- The driver has two holes of 3 mm dia.
- Male berg-stick connectors for supply, ground and input connection.
- Screw terminal connectors for easy motor connection.
- High noise immunity inputs.
1 x Motor Driver – L293D driver Module.