LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display Yellow Backlight
If you want to add some visual output to your Arduino projects, you’ll need a display. If you need only little to display, this is a good solution.
It provides a simple and cost-effective solution for adding a 16×2 Black on RGB Liquid Crystal Display into your project. The display is 16 character by 2 line display and has a very clear and high contrast black text upon a yellow background/backlight.
This is a great yellow backlight. It is fantastic for an Arduino based project. The display with Yellow Backlight is very easy to interface with Arduino or Other Microcontrollers.
The values shown on the display can be either a simple text or numerical values read by the sensors, such as temperature or pressure, or even the number of cycles that the Arduino is performing.
- 16 characters wide, 2 rows
- Black text on the yellow background
- Single LED backlight included can be dimmed easily with a resistor or PWM.
- Can be fully controlled with only 6 digital lines (Any analog/digital pins can be used)
- Simple contrast setting using potentiometer.
- Arduino Weather Station.
- Alarm Clock and Timer.
- Pressure indicator.
- Heart rate monitor.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x LCD1602 Parallel LCD Display Yellow Backlight.
Click here to download the datasheet of LCD display 1602.