Limit Switch AC 125V 5A
A limit switch is an electromechanical device that consists of an actuator mechanically linked to a set of contacts. When an object comes into contact with the actuator, the device operates the contacts to make or break an electrical connection. The screw terminals on the switch body provide connection points with the NC and NO contacts inside the switch. Most of these switches in this design share a “common” terminal between the NC and NO.
Find varieties of switch of on solicstores.in for variance application.
- Hinge Lever Actuator
- Current Rating : 5A
- Voltage Rating : 125
- 1NO+1NC Contact Configuration.
- 3 Terminals
- It is suitable for both AC control circuits and DC control circuits.
- It can be used in various mechanical to control the position of moving parts of machines and plant.
- Used in projects requiring physical contact to find the position.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
- 1 x Limit Switch AC 125V 5A