LM317T Adjustable Positive Voltage Regulator
The LM317T are monolithic integrated circuits in TO-220 packages intended for use as positive adjustable voltage regulators. They are designed to supply more than 1.5 A of load current with an output voltage adjustable over a 1.2 to 37 V range. The nominal output voltage is selected by means of a resistive divider, making the device exceptionally easy to use and eliminating the stocking of many fixed regulators.
The LM317 is a three-pin IC.
Pin 1 (Adjust): This pin adjusts the output voltage.
Pin 2 (Output Voltage): The regulated output voltage set by the adjust pin can be obtained from this pin
Pin 3 (Input Voltage): The input voltage which has to be regulated is given to this pin
- Adjustable 3-terminal positive voltage regulator
- Output voltage range: 1.2 to 37 V
- Output current in excess of 1.5 A
- 0.1% line and load regulation
- The floating operation for high voltages
- Complete series of protections: current limiting, thermal shutdown, and SOA control
- Used for Positive voltage regulations
- Variable power supply
- Current limiting circuits
- Reverse polarity circuits
- Commonly used in Desktop PC, DVD and other consumer products
- Used in motor control circuits
1 x LM317T Adjustable Positive Voltage Regulator (Pack of 3)
Click for more voltage regulators