LM337 Adjustable Negative Voltage Regulator
The LM337 are adjustable 3-terminal negative voltage regulators capable of supplying −1.5 A or more currents over an output voltage range of −1.25 V to −37 V.
They are easy to use and require only two external resistors to set the output voltage. Further, both line and load regulation are better than standard fixed regulators. Also, LM337 regulators are supplied in TO-220 packages which are easily mounted and handled.
the LM337 series offers full overload protection available only in integrated circuits and features internal current limiting, thermal shutdown, and safe area compensation, making it virtually blowout-proof against overloads.
The LM337 is commonly used in Adjustable Lab Voltage generators. It can also be used as Current Regulators and negative voltage protection circuits.
The LM337 is a three-pin IC.
Pin 1 (Adjust): This pins adjusts the output voltage.
Pin 2 (input voltage): The input voltage which has to be regulated is given to this pin.
Pin 3 (Output Voltage): The regulated output voltage set by the adjust pin can be obtained from this pin.
- Adjustable 3-terminal Negative voltage regulator
- The output voltage can be set to range from -1.25V to -37V
- Maximum Output current is -1.5A
- Differential Input and Output Voltage is 40V(max), recommended 15V
- Maximum output current when a voltage difference is 15V is -2.2A
- Operating junction temperature is 125°C
- Available in To-220 Package
- Used for Positive voltage regulations
- Variable power supply
- Current limiting circuits
- Reverse polarity circuits
- Commonly used in Desktop PC, DVD and other consumer products
- Used in motor control circuits
1 x LM337 1.5A Adjustable Negative Voltage Regulator (Pack of 3)
Click for more voltage regulators