Magnetic Reed Switch
This is a 12mm Magnetic Control Switch with Normally Open Contact.
When the device is exposed to a magnetic field, the two ferrous pins inside the switch pull together and the switch closes. When the magnetic field is removed, The switch separates and the switch opens. This makes for a great non-contact switch. This switch can carry up to 1.2A.
This small and easy to use module can be used in a variety of environmental conditions, it operates very reliably in the -50°C to +140°C temperature range. This switch can be used with development boards like Arduino etc for any magnetic switching application
- As a door sensor for automation projects.
- Water flow sensor arrangement.
- Liquid / Gas quantity measurement system.
- Magnetic Switch for home automation.
- Wireless charger detection.
- Small Module.
- Very easy to use.
- Direct connection in the circuit.
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x Reed Switch 12 mm Magnetic Control Switch.
Click here to download the datasheet of Reed Switch.