Mini Push Button – 2 Pin
6x6x5mm Tactile Push Button Switch is widely used as a standard input “buttons” on electronic projects. These work best when you mount it on PCB but can also be used on a solderless breadboard for temporary connections in prototypes. The pins are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed they are momentarily closed and complete the circuit. Miniature Single Pole Single Throw switches.
This tactile switch also offers reliable dome contact technology and strong tactile feedback, with multiple operating forces to choose from.
You can find variance of this switches at solicstores.in
- Through-hole design.
- Shaft Shape: Round
- The long life of 300,000 cycles realized despite the high operating force
- Used in the fields of electronic products, household appliances and more.
- High precision mechanism design offers acute operation and long service life.
- Compact and lightweight, easy to carry and dismantling.
- Good electrical conductivity
- Consumer electronics
- Medical devices
Package Includes :
5 x 2 Pin Tactile Push Button