MQ-7 CO Carbon Monoxide Coal Gas Sensor Module detects the concentrations of CO in the air and outputs its reading as an analog voltage. The sensor can measure concentrations of 10 to 10,000 ppm.
The sensor can operate at temperatures from -10 to 50°C and consumes less than 150 mA at 5 V.
This module provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted using the preset on the board. The MQ-7 sensor module can be easily interfaced with Micro-controllers, Arduino and etc.
Standard Test Conditions
- Temperature: 20°C ± 2°C
- Humidity: 65% ± 5% RH
- Standard Test Circuit: Vc: 5.0V ± 0.1V; Vh(high):5.0V±0.1V
- Vh(low): 1.5V±0.1V
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- There are four screw holes for easy positioning.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
Package Includes :
1 x MQ-7 Sensor Module.
Click here to download the datasheet of MQ7.