Heatsink for Raspberry Pi
This Set of Aluminum Heat sink for Raspberry Pi is an aluminum heat sink kit used for cooling the chips on Raspberry Pi. Compared to other heat sinks, it has been attached with thermally conductive adhesive tape, allowing the Raspberry Pi to cool more efficiently.
Besides, the installation is simple, what you need to do is to remove the heat sink protection and stick it on Raspberry Pi.
This heat sink has adhesive film on the back. It is very easy to mount it on the BGA chip. Just remove the protective film on the back of the heat sink and press it gently to the BGA chip. The heat sink will stick to the BGA chip and cool it.
- Large Heat sink : 14 x 14 x 7 (LxWxH) mm
- Small Heat sink : 9 x 9 x 5 (LxWxH) mm
- Teeth Number
- Large Heat sink : 6 Teeth
- Small Heat sink : 5 Teeth
- Compatible with most Raspberry Pi cases
- Can be used with other devices such as the Beaglebone
- Stepper motors.
- motor driver boards.
- Raspberry Pi Boards
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x Set of Aluminum Heat sink for Raspberry Pi