Waveshare 7” Touchscreen display
7inch HDMI LCD – Capacitive Touch – 1024 X 600 – HDMI Interface – Supports Raspberry Pi, Beagle bone and Others
This 7″ LCD Display module with Capacitive touch and HDMI Media Interface is an ideal solution for single board computer display. Easy to use, this LCD supports SBC’s like Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, Banana Pi etc. Ideal for your application if it involves Video playing etc.
Note: To use the LCD with following mini-PCs, additional cables are required and should be purchased separately:
Raspberry Pi Zero: HDMI cable, USB-type-A-receptacle-to-Micro-B-plug-cable BB Black: HDMI cable
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Capacitive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- Supports Banana Pi / Banana Pro, comes with Lubuntu, Raspbian images
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- For other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Backlight control to lower power consumption
PACKAGE INCLUDES :
1 x Waveshare 7” Touchscreen display
Click here to get started with the display.
Click here to download the user manual of the display.
Click here to download the drawing files of the display.